2012年11月25日星期日

Facebook s even if heart in

Forbid a person who use violence the machine still you."The her Mi eye says, " do I have to listen to your words?Is fair?Equity all facing you went to, I still use to speak what fair?"
Was choked by the words of little dragon summer summer, a face swallowed the facial expression of fly.
"The old saving says into Wang Bai Kou, mostly is a person who has brain, who will be silly must let go of own weapon to intend to duel with enemy with bare hands?Do you think that this is to clap a knight errant slice,Facebook?"Little Long Liang coolly says that" beats and then beat and return come what arena, afraid of death to still seek my list to pick what?Does he let me?Have never heard a so interesting joke, my a bow and arrow hand of long range attack, take a bayonet to be like an assassin similar of and he list pick, he can really calculate to let me!"
Nest fire in little Long Xin, just went to school the first day, she more wanted to settle dispute, the other party more the Duo Duo is pressing,cnn, changed who, again the kind and genial temper should also lost patience, if not is afraid together the elder brother isn't happy, she really doesn't want to so timidly go to school.
"You are a bow hand!?"The Yan is blue to hear an eye a stare.
"This is of no account,google, importance of is that you lost."The little dragon reminds.
"Is a bow hand, what bayonet do you use?!Despise me!"The Yan is blue to become angry of rant.
"No matter I use what weapon, win be win, lose be lose, have no who despise who.If"the little dragon answers criticism, " you admit defeat had better, not recognize, I also not intend with you again beat the second, I don't want to waste time all at and you of the affair of up, somehow I tomorrow morning still need to go to school."
The Yan is blue drive little dragon spirit keep grinding teeth but could not say words, "really have never seen your so wild girl, grow again so ugly, my waiting and seeing in the future you is unmarriageable."
Which know the little dragon isn't basically angry, "repeat a words that I once said in the daytime for you again-is not that you said calculate."She lays up a bayonet to stay back several steps, " Yan is blue, give you an advice, is a person little consider as correct, otherwise several years after not only you want to feel funny remaining by yourself, other people also will take you to be a joke recollection."
The Yan blue Nu stares a little dragon, "damn!"He comes up toward little Long Chong and have never walked several step, but the detection prepared with oneself the route thinking to deviate a direction.
"Do not waste idea, I control active power in my realm."The little dragon says, ever since that time oneself gets hold of maternal instinct badge and fold to add after absolute being be called the absolute being of Long Zu Mu, her realm is more solid.But is the strength of the maternal instinct because of folding what to add, the property of realm also took place to change-not harm a person, also not easily drive wound.
The Yan is blue don't believe to evilly stare a little dragon, this make the little dragon feeling very helpless, is all classmate of class, really made Jiang to her 100 harm none benefit, she again not silly.
"The Yan is blue, 7 classes of ruleses that I don't know that you say is what, but I can tell you-my not afraid anyone.I tomorrow also as usual have a class, if you also want to seek my Chi, I keep company with throughout, greatly not every day beat a , until we are all dismissed.And I also need to tell you, my this person records enemy, if I have what matter, you don't also think it's quiet and peaceful-greatly not my Long Po and you a life arrive one life, I don't suffer a los."The little dragon says, even if heart in still inwardly deciding must not make really be dismissed, but should say of words she still needs to make reference to.
"However ……I hope that you understand a matter, that be regardless we beat top how much time, we how make again, to you, to me, can't have any advantage to Gao Yi's 7 classes."
Little Long Shuo after finishing, in the marriage channel and the arrows causing death say that the arrows that should return to, caused death comes forward, two people turn a ring together, the moment disappearance has no Zong.
The Yan is blue and Gao Yi's 7 classes of stations that student becomes speechless are on the arena, all once in a very long while didn't return to absolute being.
-
(PS:Traverse cold the eye remaining the Shan wearing stars beg various support and click to collect a subscription ticket ticket commentary and flower flower ……the An want to encourage hard~!Consumedly the double rest a day happiness~)
Chapter 16 speed persists
Chapter 16 speed persists
The little dragon returns to Long Hun Xuan's store inside.Immediately begin to create new weapon, after putting weapon up the shelf, the little dragon arrives at a yard inside, fatal of the arrows haven't logged out.
"Have on the course what difficulty?"The arrows being fatal sees little dragon come behind simultaneously audit accounts origin part the tone Be even to slowly ask.
"E ……I which none of sections is understand very much."The little dragon embarrassedly says sighing an one breath, " particularly English, the root is book in a sky."She helplessly tells a bitterness.
"Wait your university graduation need not again read."The fatal arrows not and tightly and not and slowly says.
"That if do I one day have to use how to do?"The little dragon freely asks.
"I will go."The arrows being fatal answers naturally.
Little Long Yi Zheng almost drops tear on the spot, the university is at least a lot of years of after of business, fatal of the life of arrows probably only have for a few months.
Is this the wishes or entertain wild hope?Probably just a dream?
Crumpled to rub eyes, the little dragon sat by the side of the fatal arrows body, "the day after tomorrow double holiday in the school that rest a day, I want to lend this opportunity to persuade Vinaceous Rosefinch clan and Xuan Wu Zu.I have confidence, and the thunder shows off to say since making of my hand inside card is green jade making of Ling , four saint monster the ethnicity should obey green jade the will of the Ling ."
The arrows being fatal hopes the smiling face of little dragon, "so had better."He nods, oneself wanted to go with little dragon together in the beginning, but Long Hun Xuan's business was really very busy."Little dragon, oversea market I once investigated for you, some big system lord the city can set up Long Hun Xuan's branch, do you make sure to expand the business in the overseas?"
"I am certain."The little dragon nods."I have this viewpoint while smiling a Ling to tell me those matters, but I don't understand these."
"Hand over to me."Fatal arrows way, " you need to be decided to still keep canvassing business by the form that you sets up."
"Is there dissimilarity?What about your suggestion in"the little dragon knits the brows, "?"At the obviously much more experienced than her business Lin 竫 ."
"I suggest that you canvass business."The fatal arrows answers that" first:The oversea market is too big, we don't have that deglutition, and you I fight a player but isn't a pure businessman;The second:Our funds still lack, Long Hun Xuan has to set up city or goods at the system lord to swallow to vomit a quantity tremendous port city, for example water city scale like this, don't say first land price for the cost a lot, and spread the amount of goods will also cause financing problem, we don't have so many funds to look after completely thoughtful;The third:We aren't local stores, this will also suffer a los."
"Is well complicated ……that still canvass business like."The little dragon feels deeply about, " that you see, how should we canvass business?"
"Because your label the contract that particularly sell a positive alliance, store the sphere of influence that can open on the positive alliance, I suggest that your opening is having already been captured the large city of erupting the exhibition by the player in, the person who canvass business is those big guilds.Safety and farsighted that they can promise store, two you with them of can also start to set up a relation net, later or many or little can use up."
"Are you to just pave road surface for me?"The little dragon is shocked.
"This answer is of no account."The fatal arrows says.
"How of no account?"Little Long Ji, stand up, " you and I are to fight a player, you are also the direct line background of spirit impress, original unlimited future, now but be implicated by me absolutely became a businessman don't out and out and not fight.I feel I very sorry you, I become absolute being, Is to get stripe, I am risky, can you didn't get stripe for a long time.Guild's taking to do teacher is getting notter appropriate, I ……"
"This is just game."The fatal arrows says that" Class is of no account, I have me the direction for wanting to make track for."
"Direction?What direction is"little Long Yi Leng, "?"
The fatal arrows didn't answer, because the beard bell Dang stands on the hospital doorway to shout him to hear before the hall Long Dao's goods arrive and please him arrangement.
Fatal of the arrows take Zhang originally stand up, "the overseas canvass business of affair I will complete satisfactorily recently, you have peace of mind to do a task."He finishes saying to leave.
Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论