2012年11月26日星期一

cnn t and pain-suffering

Work properly Feng heart method'appeared flaw.If keep on continuing, I ……I how with kiss I love me painful I protect my elder in the teacher door to hand over to treat!"
The Chong overflows in her voice painful with perplexed, make my feeling difficult from forbid.
"We are original what relate to all have no.If say that I have a little feelings for you, that is also can help my elder sister Shi to take a medicine to you of appreciate of feeling.You don't imagine oneself as the favoritely think that I really like you!"The girl immediately bites delicate and red cherry lips with the snow-white shell Chi and icily says.
I am silent to have no language, but the heart is painful to almost be having muscular spasms.At present this girl is me the first to see by that time and then receive her as the beautiful absolute being in the heart.Because of increasing of contact, the absolute being finally and slowly stands down an altar.Now, she wants to draw back again with my was apart from and walked own altar?
"You say that my words are quite right?"Unique color girl Yang wears her that glamorous facial appearance still and stares at me slowly way.
"Is reasonable ……" my voice is thus hoarse, thus of depressed with decadent.But after she hears my answer, moment flash across she that pretty double of purposes not is release however and happy, but is a profound disappointment and pain-suffering.
The girl shivers pendency Qin all over head, tiny shut a clear show of pure Cheng of eyes, the color Qin of one silk bright silver is in the long long eyelash, immediately the step in a hurry thinks that the ego nearby leaves.
Is a burst of to inebriate the person's fragrant breeze to let I get up crazily, I suddenly disregard ground a draw in the girl into the bosom,Facebook.
Was surprised to get when girl signed foolish live, immediately die the life flounder got up, physical strength of greatly make me shocked.
But I courageously rise divine power to tightly embrace each other she, ignore regardless of.The girl sees he or she to flounce, immediately great anger, ruthlessly beat in my vest several under.This several bottoms are such heavy, with as for originally slightly take my corner of mouth of slight wound not from overflow continuously blood.
Without remorse beat at her finally of, boiling red-blooded gradually cool off in my heart.Finally, after she beats enough, I feebly loosen to open arm, the Tan sits to in the ground.
The girl bends slender waist to hurriedly and out and away breathe heavily spirit and breaks a continuously continuous way:"You …… you are what a suck, shameless sex maniac, I …… I kill you ……"
I depend in the wall of stone house, the Yang wears a head, the dejected vision stagnantly hopes stone house that combine gravamen the whole house roof."You leave.From now on, our aring has never known."
The girl is immediately comes carving and very long returns to absolute being and shiver joss-stick lips to mean to say what but again live, immediately gloomy leave, the nerveless step seems to be some stumble ……
I with she, finally decree by destiny to have no cent.Although comfort oneself like this, with associating of spoilt daughter of a rich family one act act ground if turn on electricity to copy a sort numerous and disorderly appear in my brain, fresh must make me painful and unbearable clearly.Once her one Pin smile, each and every move, all once made me feel fascinated an absolute being fan.Being beautiful to arrive is unique and free from vulgarity of she, probably should not belong to a vulgar man of any any dust middle period ……
Don't realize mistake how long as well, Chen Qing Yun slightly sits to nearby, I see in the Qin head shoulder that depends on me.
"Wei, you are getting sader" she that sparkling show eyes stare at to note me, was full of to love pity.
My wry smile wears to hug tight she, slowly shake head."Pure cloud, probably she should not belong to a man ……I, heart unexpectedly have to compromise, is in fact wrong.Can own you, I should be fully satisfied be."
Chen Qing Yun smells speech puckerily on smiling, slanting overdo go to a soft-voiced way:"Yes, the somebody else is so beautiful, which be like our se ugly wenches that don't recruit a person to love ……"
I am one Zheng, been such on stiring by her, the mood is unexpectedly bright a lot of.Does the good luck go to the good luck and why the need for demand?Canning once have with her handing over of feelings to gather was already 1-day-old blessing to divide.
"Wu, my belly is a bit very hungry, pure cloud you to take for me some eat well.Huming is beaten by that dead wench I almost can not move!"I the lazy ocean ocean ground say.
Pure cloud twisted slender waist and fumingly said:"It isn't what I beat again, why want to labor me.Who beat of who come to serve your Bai, and am I what relation?"
I just thinking talk, suddenly a pack of thing flew to come over from the stone house doorway, layer after layer and strange quasi-ly hit on my head.My Jian rises a to see, but preserved beef and water bag.
Chen Qing Yun bursts Chi on smiling, soft-voiced way:"Exactly still can not forget you.Enemy, do I see is the enemy who all concerns about mutually during a lifetime ……"
My Nian a piece of preserved beef send to a mouth side and lightly chaw.
"Pure cloud, if we can not go out, the lifetime surrounds here, that meeting how?"I am tiny to sigh ground to say.
Chen Qing Yun once turned a Qin head to in earnest stare at me, very long smile way:"Hum, that is still expensive to die your this sex maniac?In the hole for your this man, quite a few big beauty, satisfied die you!"
I am one Leng, ask a way:"How I a men, isn't Gu China a man?"
Chen Qing Yun's one Zheng immediately rushes toward Chi to say with smile:"He ah, the age is too young, do we still really don't take him as a man, boy more accommodation."
Say, don't know to think of as well what, the girl cans not helps a Wu mouth sweetly but smiles.
I am tiny to shake head, soft-voiced way:"Is the age too young?In fact, person all the president of association is big.Boy finally will also become a man.Say again, he seems to be than the small Qiongs to all have to be big ……"
Chen Qing Yun smiles a way:"Wei, you can't at think of you that youth that pass away?"
I am silent a short while, mumbling way:"My youth, although the life is hard, in fact once calculated substantially as well.No matter is study, still the business of the athletics game, student association, argue a match and solicit writings a big match, I will actively participate in and win a lot of awardses as well.At least, the pleasurable ratio in that time wants to be a lot of now realistic ……"
Chen Qing Yun stares at me and shows some fan 濛s in eyes."Wei, at that time you and my elder sister Ru's on friendly terms?Is what you make track for her first, still does she make track for you first?"
My wry smile gets up, slowly way:"And Chen Qing Ru associate, is already the time that I start reading to grind.She is still reading at that time big three.The first time when I saw her remembered that she is dressed in a whole body pure long skirt, eyes are watery, the look in the eyes is compared another girl to say that the clear Che is a lot of.In fact, our association is what everyone creates a big noise to gather together become.The pure Ru is called the gifted woman of student association, while I am consistent to be called Chin Hua brilliant scholar, so everyone creates a big noise to say that we are 1 rightness.She didn't oppose and showed unintentionally very shy and happy shape in the eye at that time.And I, probably also secretly of some like this beautiful girl.Hence, we start clapping to drag along.However, I am always not enough romantic, we have been associating very mildly as well, connect real kisses don't lead.I think we meeting the sky is longly old, however afterwards just know, after all the reality wants compare fantasize a lot of ruthlessness.She left me, probably because annoying my is mild ……"
This is my first time and female kid to talk to arise from F university ages that almost calculates not ascend the in love of real love.Before now, even if is at Liu Qing shadow in front, I have never spoken of I's this heart knot.Probably because Chen Qing Yun is Chen Qing Ru's cousin, understand me and her affair, I just thus peacefully the Xu say,cnn?
Chen Qing Yun foolishly listens to, the ground of Chi Chi stares at me, very long somniloquy sort mumbling way:"Wei, if I were elder sister Ru, affirmation would't leave yours.Now in the United States of she, also calculate not up happy!"
My heart suddenly on jumping, Ya however way:"How, Chen Qing Ru also went American?"
Chen Qing Yun nods a way:"Yes, elder sister Ru at with after you break up depressed almost have half year.My aunt's cousin introduced an American Doctor for her after, they went to the United States after betrothal and had already got married to settle down in the United States now,google.Hear, does the end of last year still born a daughter."
My Zheng Zheng, wry smile way:"BE, that ……still have to congratulate her."
××××××××××
When the morning sun in the second day hasn't risen in the east, I came out stone cave.Habitual ground arrive at neighborhood in the stone pond of turn Cape, but drive at present see surprised foolish live:Sees a Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论