2013年1月24日星期四

Facebook Ca is a listen to o

Original Japanese of one face smile is also angry at this time, hold tight the double arm of hitting persons to intend to push away him and hit persons when effort's freeing from tangle is held tight a pair of arms, lower the head mercilessly and bump toward the face that holds tight his person, the Mao Ca is a listen to of I and once elder brother Niao arouse to work properly, this person fights also too ferocious.
The grasp him double arm of the person is lowered the head by pain at the same time, hit persons hold tight that person double shoulder, then lift knee fierce bump that person's lower abdomen, only several bottoms that person also fell flop and finally and equally wailed aloud Japanese that we don't understand, that person hears he shout Japanese and seem to be more angry, the foot makes an effort more of kick two persons who pour on the ground, listen to that kind of the shoes kicking in the voices on the muscle, looking at to pour two Japanese who crying piteously on the ground and estimating that their rib was also kicked to fold.
"Brothers, run quickly, the police came."I shout a way to him, that hits persons the Zheng wore blood-red double of eyes to stare at my one eye, I frighten of connect back several steps, repeatedly put watch to show oneself to have no malice, if this is been innocent by him of explode to beat, estimate can not descend a bed for a months.However the somebody else is somehow regarded as to help for he or she, the police came now, how say the obligation reminds a .Besides that a pair is obviously a Japanese, although the Japanese isn't always giblets, the great majority all yes, if he motionless estimates that I also want and begin with elder brother Niao, however the object presumably falling flop was two of us.
"The police came."I again shouted to him a , point at a flank to urgently drive to come over at the same time of blare call of police car, after he seems wide awake general,google, toward me to smile, then turn round and then run.
"I am dizzy!"I am dark to shout a , this brothers may be getting more blurred,Facebook, unexpectedly the direction of facing police car faces past.I hurriedly hold tight him and towarded elder brother Niao to shout at the same time a , pull that after violent to run away.
Luckily I often live to this one with elder brother Niao of the place still relatively acquaint with, three turn two to turn of slip away, plused surrounding crowd of rounding the view to listen to that a pair person Hao call of voice and said words' all understanding this a pair is a Japanese, all very anxious to go up Chuai of two feet, when the police asks to hit persons where go to of time, round people of view to want Yao to say not to know, the Yao points at we escape a contrary direction to say into there ran, poured to give us severals to make good escape a condition.
"You hurriedly wipe the blood on your face and wipe clean even if the police caught up to come, we can also come to dead to deny."I say with smile, at the same time trousers Dou inside the paper towel of the Chuai pass pass by.
"Ha ha, thank you, brothers my Tienjin of, hereafter if have an opportunity to Tienjin there, remember to seek me."This guy once connects paper towel will just because bumped a person the face up tainted with of the blood stain kept on wiping, and then wiped a hand several bottoms wiped to go to blood stain also, while having no that kind of to fight brutish facial expression after, this person is incredibly still full handsome, just eye inside of blood-red haven't kept on fading, look a bit terrifying.
"Be free, we should thank you be, I am Long Guang Fo, he calls walk sideways, how to call brothers?"Elder brother Niao smiles to ask, I see him is that time that stays in the game is too long, unexpectedly registered to all report game ID, and I was getting more dizzy.
"I make me am romantic, "'s making reference to my this person is also one Leng and immediately smile to say:"Just- said is the ID in the game, the all strange fantasy bequeathes to posterity too play, all day long bubble at in, almost have already forgotten a true world."
"Is you it I that am romantic every day?!"I send out at the same time with elder brother Niao surprised shout.
"Are you to walk sideways violent in action and Long Guang Fo?!"I am romantic to seem to be also to think of the name that we just reported to have a difference every day, mutual call break the game ID of the other party after, we mutually see cachinnation, each other was the well-known person in the game, say have never heard just oddness, however the feature and the reality in the game in exactly still some margins of, so beginning time who have never also recognized each other.
"This be too like, don't thought of, unexpectedly met you in the reality."I am romantic to straightforwardly say with smile every day.
"Are we lucky and met a grade placard top one person, ha ha."Elder brother Niao also says with smile.
"Is romantic, you don't play games in Tienjin and run Peking to dry what, and first, return and then fight?"I smile to ask.
"Do not lift, my grade was Gao, can you also know that I basically have no new technical ability, in addition to the monster works properly Shu and breeze shadow the shield is these not big practical technical abilities, I am also an incarnation bat, that still rises to 46 class systems reward of, till now I can't does also crazy Long Zi give or get an electric shock, and my material also general, in addition to the weapon is 8 bone jades outside, can say a whole body garbage material, connect the forbidden ground pack and didn't mix together."Every day I romantic tone regrets.
"You don't also not believe, I one play the player that the list helps, even if oneself badly also robs again however a guild!Although there are a lot of guilds inviting me to do pair president of association for them, can I ain't interested in those things, all refused, I returned few person in the Gu house now a ."The romantic bitterness says with smile.
"Your eyes how still red?"Saw an eye every day I am romantic, asking of my doubt.
"Since the childhood so, I at we that the hostility Japanese of and boycotted Japanese goods, senior high school time to good friend's house all of Japanese goods in his house failed, were all bad in those Japanese goodses so much.My mama buys one cellular phone of Suo Ni for me, just take called to me I give fall off, result my mama exploded me to beat, I who made was hostile to Japanese more, a saw them me jealous, want to beat them, the result fell in'red eye'of nickname.Just heard that Japanese talk, temporarily didn't overcome, moved to start, if being held tight is still true difficult to do."
"To, you 46 classes, since is hostile to Japanese, how don't there play, I saw the opponent that the ordinary people all aren't you, how do you also have to forbid to curse."I smile to ask, I arrived 46 classes still just not to know how go to abroad, at the right moment met the early lead 46 classes of had experience, asked him, hereafter convenience we also go another of the nation play, be not still have what national eminent contribution can fight for.
"I want early go, but don't know road, give the game company the service to make a phone call,cnn, say from all-powerful 9 God empty city, after the city of the sky kills what BOSS, just can deliver to other nations.I day of, all-powerful 9 have been giving you the abyss of time country to jump a claim, my pouring is to once hurtle all of a few results to hang and too late respond drive you these bad eggs lead doorway of raging flames made to kill, I who made originally equiped not good, also dropped several kinds."Say in my romantic mouth every day, return part stretch out evil claw to me, what I frightenned hurriedly run of leave him a little bit farer, this boy could it be that violence crazy?
"That was incognizant, since knew now, didn't anotherly say before of and waited you to when are online, I took you go to all-powerful 9, then we went to the city of the sky together and killed BOSS, go to Japan."I say with smile.
"Which there is so cheap matter, you don't give me Huan evil 1 set's at least also wanting to give me forbidden ground is 1 set, otherwise my true person PK!"Every day I the romantic Hey Hey smile and looking at me, that vision keeps calling my afraid.He one meter eight much still very big and strong, I one meter seven many but thin and feeble unbearable, see the means that he just beat that a pair Japanese, as long as beat me for a while presumably is a half cripple.
"That still not say of Yao, the forbidden ground suit is all right, waited you to when are online me are 1 set for you."I say with smile.
"I now return to Tienjin to go, ascended me to call you."I am romantic to say to turn round and then run every day.
"Wait a meeting, had a meal to walk again, come to Peking, the first time we know each other, always must also drink a point be not, made us to the utmost perform the duties of the host."Elder brother Niao smiles to grasp him, invite him to have a meal.
"Calculate, calculated, don't eat deathless and hungry, I can't waited for, this returned to be online, say to eat later you go to Tienjin I take you to eat that direction."The my romantic tone is anxious every day, this boy temperament is also too hasty, just said to pack for forbidden ground no time for waiting Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论